Topics

Event discussion

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Really, . Let us talk about this upcoming event.

-if you can come, please respond "yes". If not "no." Let's discuss this.

-what are your hindrances? 

-What do you want out of the unit?

There is little unit discussion. I know that we need an opfor to fight -- Josh is working on that. Most of us do not want to be a "mannequin" unit. Of course, not everyone can fight either or march. We all have different skills. What are yours?

Obviously, recruiting is important, but it's hard without events. Mike and I have been looking at finding a trucking way to get the poles to the site. We very well might have found something. I know people say that we TALK about this.It can't be just one or two people. When we have the 4 gate tower poles in the ground, then a can plan a number of fabricas to do fort work. Does that work for you? 

M

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Crickets. That's peachy. Are you guys not interested anymore? I've asked for your input... Can you not answer? 

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 16:41 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

There is little unit discussion. I know that we need an opfor to fight -- Josh is working on that. Most of us do not want to be a "mannequin" unit. Of course, not everyone can fight either or march. We all have different skills. What are yours?

Obviously, recruiting is important, but it's hard without events. Mike and I have been looking at finding a trucking way to get the poles to the site. We very well might have found something. I know people say that we TALK about this.It can't be just one or two people. When we have the 4 gate tower poles in the ground, then a can plan a number of fabricas to do fort work. Does that work for you? 

M

John Niemiec

I'd love to help however, w/ some minor medical issues and also age at LXXV.

j.

On 2/16/2020 6:45 PM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail wrote:
Crickets. That's peachy. Are you guys not interested anymore? I've asked for your input... Can you not answer? 

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 16:41 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

M

Joshua Boyer

Yes. I will be coming to the event

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 6:46 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

M

George METZ

As I stated before, I cannot attend due to having another Time-Line event that weekend.  I will endeavor to attend when I can in the future.

George / Gallio  Legion XXIV.   

On February 16, 2020 at 7:33 PM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:

Yes. I will be coming to the event

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 6:46 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail < dmvlegix@...> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 16:41 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix= gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Kyle Harkins

I'm interested 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 2/16/20 18:45 (GMT-05:00)
To: Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Legio-IX-Hispana] Event discussion

M

Ian Clatterbuck

Hail brothers,

Is there a group chat I need to be aware of that we communicate better? When is the next gathering?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 5:58 AM Kyle Harkins via Groups.Io <krharkins081591=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm interested 

M

Joshua Boyer

I sadly wont be able to get out for the castra due to work reasons. However ill still support it any way i can

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 6:46 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

M

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Well Josh made Group.me thing, but it's just as dead.ask questions here.

Did you get the latest newsletter? 

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 20:41 Ian Clatterbuck <IT.Clatterbuck@...> wrote:
Hail brothers,

Is there a group chat I need to be aware of that we communicate better? When is the next gathering?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 5:58 AM Kyle Harkins via Groups.Io <krharkins081591=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm interested 

M