Topics

Event discussion

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Really, . Let us talk about this upcoming event.

-if you can come, please respond "yes". If not "no." Let's discuss this.

-what are your hindrances?

-What do you want out of the unit?

There is little unit discussion. I know that we need an opfor to fight -- Josh is working on that. Most of us do not want to be a "mannequin" unit. Of course, not everyone can fight either or march. We all have different skills. What are yours?

Obviously, recruiting is important, but it's hard without events. Mike and I have been looking at finding a trucking way to get the poles to the site. We very well might have found something. I know people say that we TALK about this.It can't be just one or two people. When we have the 4 gate tower poles in the ground, then a can plan a number of fabricas to do fort work. Does that work for you?

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Crickets. That's peachy. Are you guys not interested anymore? I've asked for your input... Can you not answer?

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 16:41 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Really, . Let us talk about this upcoming event.

-if you can come, please respond "yes". If not "no." Let's discuss this.

-what are your hindrances?

-What do you want out of the unit?

There is little unit discussion. I know that we need an opfor to fight -- Josh is working on that. Most of us do not want to be a "mannequin" unit. Of course, not everyone can fight either or march. We all have different skills. What are yours?

Obviously, recruiting is important, but it's hard without events. Mike and I have been looking at finding a trucking way to get the poles to the site. We very well might have found something. I know people say that we TALK about this.It can't be just one or two people. When we have the 4 gate tower poles in the ground, then a can plan a number of fabricas to do fort work. Does that work for you?

John Niemiec

I'd love to help however, w/ some minor medical issues and also age at LXXV.

j.

On 2/16/2020 6:45 PM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail wrote:
[...]

Joshua Boyer

Yes. I will be coming to the event

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 6:46 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
[...]

George METZ

As I stated before, I cannot attend due to having another Time-Line event that weekend.  I will endeavor to attend when I can in the future.

George / Gallio  Legion XXIV.

On February 16, 2020 at 7:33 PM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:

Yes. I will be coming to the event

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020, 6:46 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail < dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Crickets. That's peachy. Are you guys not interested anymore? I've asked for your input... Can you not answer?

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 16:41 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix= gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Really, . Let us talk about this upcoming event.

-if you can come, please respond "yes". If not "no." Let's discuss this.

-what are your hindrances?

-What do you want out of the unit?

Kyle Harkins

I'm interested

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

[...]

Ian Clatterbuck

Hail brothers,

Is there a group chat I need to be aware of that we communicate better? When is the next gathering?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 5:58 AM Kyle Harkins via Groups.Io <krharkins081591=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I sadly wont be able to get out for the castra due to work reasons. However ill still support it any way i can

[...]

Well Josh made Group.me thing, but it's just as dead.ask questions here.

Did you get the latest newsletter?