From: Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...>
Date: 11/28/20 11:24 (GMT-05:00)
To: Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io
Subject: [Legio-IX-Hispana] Doodads

No, not those kind Sextus. By this, I mean mess gear. A belt pouch. Water carrier /canteen /Bota. Paul, aka Publius, had some good ideas. However, he's probably still out in the woods killing Bambis.

You all are really quiet. Why is that? Do you all your kit? Are you a fount of Roman knowledge?

Decimus Didius Castus

I still need all of that.
Very Respectfully,

Denis J Kuchta III