Topics

Crickets

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Why are ye so quiet? Ask this forced bs quiet should give you a time to improve yer kit. Instead of just settin' there lookin' at porn hub and playin' video games, why not DO something? Grab the ball and run with it.

Ian Clatterbuck

What if it's centurions taking advantage of savage women within the Empire style of porn?  Wouldn't that be taking it be the ball?
And agreed - we need to all get tested and if we are green lighted by the doctors- we should plan a meeting where we discuss history perhaps do some drills

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 10:31 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Why are ye so quiet? Ask this forced bs quiet should give you a time to improve yer kit. Instead of just settin' there lookin' at porn hub and playin' video games, why not DO something? Grab the ball and run with it.

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

I've not been quarantined the whole time. I've had to work. But in the mean time, what do you need did your kit?

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020, 09:03 Ian Clatterbuck <IT.Clatterbuck@...> wrote:
What if it's centurions taking advantage of savage women within the Empire style of porn?  Wouldn't that be taking it be the ball?
And agreed - we need to all get tested and if we are green lighted by the doctors- we should plan a meeting where we discuss history perhaps do some drills

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 10:31 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Why are ye so quiet? Ask this forced bs quiet should give you a time to improve yer kit. Instead of just settin' there lookin' at porn hub and playin' video games, why not DO something? Grab the ball and run with it.

Rob Zienta

Damn the Plague! Send him a list of books. I just finished "Imperial General", a good read!. Has he made a tunic yet?

Gaius Lucius Vorenus, Tribunus Absentia