From: Mark Graef via Groups.Io <m_equit_lentulus=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2020, 23:44
Subject: Re: [Leg-IX-Kommando] Corono...
To: <Leg-IX-Kommando@groups.io>

Just about everything involving a gathering of people is being cancelled or postponed. MTA, Clash of Iron, Great War Association Spring Event in the reenacting world. Concerts, trade shows, collector shows, and Boy Scout meetings in the real world. Many government agencies are in full telework mode for all personnel.

While any event we have would probably not meet the threshold for what is considered to be too many people for any government restrictions to apply, it would involve a large percentage of participants travelling interstate, including from areas known to be “hot spots”.

How many people were thinking of coming to the event? How many would still come now, with all of the developments in the last few days?

Josh can’t make it the April 4-5 event in any case due to work demands, unless that has changed.

Is acquiring the telephone poles a possibility or likelihood by April 3? Could we still do a tower work party with a few people?

Is there any downside to postponing the event to a TBD date in May or June? I think most everyone would understand the reasons for doing so.

> On Mar 16, 2020, at 1:12 AM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
>
> Whilst it might be too soon, in light of the fact that everything seems to be closing and they might even stop people from leaving their houses, what are thoughts on April event?
> Marsh

Joshua Boyer

See, even if i would make it, my route would take me through knoxville, which is the state's most infected city at the moment. Im beginning to question if the spring event is still worth having as a whole, considering a 3rd of the unit is seniors.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 5:24 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
ALL: See forwarded note
Marsh

Just about everything involving a gathering of people is being cancelled or postponed. MTA, Clash of Iron, Great War Association Spring Event in the reenacting world. Concerts, trade shows, collector shows, and Boy Scout meetings in the real world. Many government agencies are in full telework mode for all personnel.

While any event we have would probably not meet the threshold for what is considered to be too many people for any government restrictions to apply, it would involve a large percentage of participants travelling interstate, including from areas known to be “hot spots”.

How many people were thinking of coming to the event? How many would still come now, with all of the developments in the last few days?

Josh can’t make it the April 4-5 event in any case due to work demands, unless that has changed.

Is acquiring the telephone poles a possibility or likelihood by April 3? Could we still do a tower work party with a few people?

Is there any downside to postponing the event to a TBD date in May or June? I think most everyone would understand the reasons for doing so.

> On Mar 16, 2020, at 1:12 AM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
>
> Whilst it might be too soon, in light of the fact that everything seems to be closing and they might even stop people from leaving their houses, what are thoughts on April event?
> Marsh

Alex Hundley

I'd still be available to go April 4. I have something else I need to do that weekend, but I prioritized the work party event on Saturday. So whatever happens, I'm interested to know so I can plan accordingly.

I'm available most weekends in May except the 30th. First two weekends in June are also a busy time.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 8:04 AM Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
See, even if i would make it, my route would take me through knoxville, which is the state's most infected city at the moment. Im beginning to question if the spring event is still worth having as a whole, considering a 3rd of the unit is seniors.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 5:24 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
ALL: See forwarded note
Marsh

Just about everything involving a gathering of people is being cancelled or postponed. MTA, Clash of Iron, Great War Association Spring Event in the reenacting world. Concerts, trade shows, collector shows, and Boy Scout meetings in the real world. Many government agencies are in full telework mode for all personnel.

While any event we have would probably not meet the threshold for what is considered to be too many people for any government restrictions to apply, it would involve a large percentage of participants travelling interstate, including from areas known to be “hot spots”.

How many people were thinking of coming to the event? How many would still come now, with all of the developments in the last few days?

Josh can’t make it the April 4-5 event in any case due to work demands, unless that has changed.

Is acquiring the telephone poles a possibility or likelihood by April 3? Could we still do a tower work party with a few people?

Is there any downside to postponing the event to a TBD date in May or June? I think most everyone would understand the reasons for doing so.

> On Mar 16, 2020, at 1:12 AM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
>
> Whilst it might be too soon, in light of the fact that everything seems to be closing and they might even stop people from leaving their houses, what are thoughts on April event?
> Marsh

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

You know, you don't have to actually STOP there. Are zombies going to drag you from your car and violate you? Come on man.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 08:04 Joshua Boyer <boyerjoshuac@...> wrote:
See, even if i would make it, my route would take me through knoxville, which is the state's most infected city at the moment. Im beginning to question if the spring event is still worth having as a whole, considering a 3rd of the unit is seniors.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 5:24 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
ALL: See forwarded note
Marsh

Just about everything involving a gathering of people is being cancelled or postponed. MTA, Clash of Iron, Great War Association Spring Event in the reenacting world. Concerts, trade shows, collector shows, and Boy Scout meetings in the real world. Many government agencies are in full telework mode for all personnel.

While any event we have would probably not meet the threshold for what is considered to be too many people for any government restrictions to apply, it would involve a large percentage of participants travelling interstate, including from areas known to be “hot spots”.

How many people were thinking of coming to the event? How many would still come now, with all of the developments in the last few days?

Josh can’t make it the April 4-5 event in any case due to work demands, unless that has changed.

Is acquiring the telephone poles a possibility or likelihood by April 3? Could we still do a tower work party with a few people?

Is there any downside to postponing the event to a TBD date in May or June? I think most everyone would understand the reasons for doing so.

> On Mar 16, 2020, at 1:12 AM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
>
> Whilst it might be too soon, in light of the fact that everything seems to be closing and they might even stop people from leaving their houses, what are thoughts on April event?
> Marsh

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

I think there is NO downside to postponing the event.

Haha on mta... Guess they won't get their tens of thousands off the backs of reenactors that they treat like shit.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 05:24 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
ALL: See forwarded note
Marsh

Just about everything involving a gathering of people is being cancelled or postponed. MTA, Clash of Iron, Great War Association Spring Event in the reenacting world. Concerts, trade shows, collector shows, and Boy Scout meetings in the real world. Many government agencies are in full telework mode for all personnel.

While any event we have would probably not meet the threshold for what is considered to be too many people for any government restrictions to apply, it would involve a large percentage of participants travelling interstate, including from areas known to be “hot spots”.

How many people were thinking of coming to the event? How many would still come now, with all of the developments in the last few days?

Josh can’t make it the April 4-5 event in any case due to work demands, unless that has changed.

Is acquiring the telephone poles a possibility or likelihood by April 3? Could we still do a tower work party with a few people?

Is there any downside to postponing the event to a TBD date in May or June? I think most everyone would understand the reasons for doing so.

> On Mar 16, 2020, at 1:12 AM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
>
> Whilst it might be too soon, in light of the fact that everything seems to be closing and they might even stop people from leaving their houses, what are thoughts on April event?
> Marsh

Joshua Boyer

Youre still salty arent you, marsh?

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 11:56 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
I think there is NO downside to postponing the event.

Haha on mta... Guess they won't get their tens of thousands off the backs of reenactors that they treat like shit.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 05:24 Marsh Leg IX Gmail via Groups.Io <dmvlegix=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
ALL: See forwarded note
Marsh

Just about everything involving a gathering of people is being cancelled or postponed. MTA, Clash of Iron, Great War Association Spring Event in the reenacting world. Concerts, trade shows, collector shows, and Boy Scout meetings in the real world. Many government agencies are in full telework mode for all personnel.

While any event we have would probably not meet the threshold for what is considered to be too many people for any government restrictions to apply, it would involve a large percentage of participants travelling interstate, including from areas known to be “hot spots”.

How many people were thinking of coming to the event? How many would still come now, with all of the developments in the last few days?

Josh can’t make it the April 4-5 event in any case due to work demands, unless that has changed.

Is acquiring the telephone poles a possibility or likelihood by April 3? Could we still do a tower work party with a few people?

Is there any downside to postponing the event to a TBD date in May or June? I think most everyone would understand the reasons for doing so.

> On Mar 16, 2020, at 1:12 AM, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
>
> Whilst it might be too soon, in light of the fact that everything seems to be closing and they might even stop people from leaving their houses, what are thoughts on April event?
> Marsh

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

Translate that for old people.