Re: Wow! Some great downloads

D. M. VARIANvS

Most of his stuff is from same place. We'll see on others. I wouldn't hold my breath

On 11/9/2020 3:12 PM, Rob Zienta wrote:
Marsh,

You might want to check to see if we can get a discount similar to Kult of Athena.

Rob

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 3:07 PM Rich Garrison <richgarrison211@...> wrote:
Web download attached gave a 404 error, page not found

On Nov 9, 2020, at 14:44, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

Was looking at Soul of the Warrior  site. He has some great new stuff and looks like in stock. We'll go through and mark what to look at and maybe not look at. Check the free dismiss page out: <https://www.soulofthewarrior.com/download>

Good stuff.
Marsh
--
photo