Re: Crickets

Ian Clatterbuck

What if it's centurions taking advantage of savage women within the Empire style of porn?  Wouldn't that be taking it be the ball?
And agreed - we need to all get tested and if we are green lighted by the doctors- we should plan a meeting where we discuss history perhaps do some drills

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 10:31 PM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Why are ye so quiet? Ask this forced bs quiet should give you a time to improve yer kit. Instead of just settin' there lookin' at porn hub and playin' video games, why not DO something? Grab the ball and run with it.

Join Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.