Legion hat

Marsh Leg IX Gmail

I'm toying with making me an "operator's hat" for Legio IX, for me. I think Paul was interested too. Anyone else?

What we discussed was, coyote brown. Patch on front with LEGIO IX Hispana with the "IX" in brass, IF I can find that somewhere cheapish. Roman name on back, abbreviated like they did "D. Mercts. Varianvs" etc. Rank such as "Miles" blood type.

Playing with, maybe we can get our resident Latin expert, Favstivs, to help with abbreviations.

Is there any interest? Yes, I AM trying to get YOU interested and participating. But also, I like spreading the Roman word.
Marsh

Join Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.