From: Alex Hundley <canine730@...>
Date: 7/22/20 17:18 (GMT-05:00)
To: Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Legio-IX-Hispana] Hancock timeline event

So far so good here. A lot of house projects going on. Work seems to be getting back to normal.
I wouldn't mind a fabrica event or something similar to work on kit either. I haven't looked at my armor recently... probably needs some attention.

Alexander Hundley
-sent by electronic carrier pigeon

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 5:16 PM Kyle Harkins via groups.io <krharkins081591=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How is everyone doing. Checking in, getting the reenacting itch and wanted to see if anyone wants to meet up and dress in kit.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone