Re: Your silence is deafening.

D. M. VARIANvS

Let me know. I can order for you.

On 5/13/2020 8:06 AM, Joshua Boyer wrote:
I do need to see about getting my hands on a new seg, as well as a helmet. Ill be in the process of making a new tunic as well. Theres a wool and fabric store here in town that ill be able to utilize

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 1:11 PM D. M. VARIANvS <varianus@...> wrote:

What are you doing now?

  • Are you working on your kit, so that when all this nonsense is over, we can get going?
  • Do you need to order anything for your kit?

Have you read the handbook? You can see the e-version once you log into our website (that IS gonna change). Do you not have an account? Let me k now...

--
photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS

AVG logo