From: "D. M. VARIANvS" <varianus@...>
Date: 5/9/20 10:56 (GMT-05:00)
To: Legio IX Hispana <Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io>
Subject: [Legio-IX-Hispana] Websites fixed

My programmer has fixed both the Legio IX site <www.legioix.org> and Roman Times <www.romantimes.org> Better functionality and such. Our own Marcvs Faustvs (Josh Boyer) has come on staff to help. For the record, reenactor.Net uis getting fixed too, so I look for mo' bettah things there too. Please, feel free to go to both sites and upload your photos tot he gallery. If you do not have an account yet, email me off list and I'll make you an account. They're not open to fre signup right now due to spammers.

Best, Marsh

--
photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS