Re: Zoom?

D. M. VARIANvS

Great. I have to go to bed now. Talk tomoroow

Best, M

On 4/12/2020 2:32 PM, Kyle Harkins via groups.io wrote:
I have zoom. Let's do it. I actually have the pro package so the meeting can be longer than 40 minutes.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Alex Hundley <canine730@...>
Date: 4/12/20 13:34 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [Legio-IX-Hispana] Zoom?

I'd be OK with this. I've never used Zoom, but heard a lot of other people talking about it in the past.

-Alex
Alexander Hundley
-sent by electronic carrier pigeon

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 5:48 AM Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:
Josh is going to look into this and see if it's feasible to have zoom meetings. Does anyone here have experience with this system.
Marsh

photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
Legio IX Hispana
Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.

Join Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.