Re: Helloooooo

Rich Garrison

I fixed the olives last night, it was a little different but tasty.
Thanks for the site.
Rich

On Apr 2, 2020, at 12:53, D. M. VARIANvS <varianus@...> wrote:

YW. They aren't bad, just different. The best way I've heard described is it's like Chinese food with sweet and sours.  Reviews are much appreciated.

Let's see if I can fix the link again (for some reason, email put a dead area in the link.) BTW, there are all kinds of recipes on the site... these here are for the military and common people.

<https://www.romanobritain.org/2-arl_food/arl-3-common-military.php>

Best, Marsh

On 4/1/2020 11:08 PM, Rich Garrison wrote:
Thanks for the site, I might try some of the foods and practice making them. Grandkids are here as taste testers, lol.

God bless
Rich Garrison

On Apr 1, 2020, at 16:40, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

And the link seems to not hyperlink. What bs

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, 13:24 D. M. VARIANvS <varianus@...> wrote:

Go here: <https://www.romanobritain.org/2-arl_food/arl-3-common-military.php> Sorry about the stupid space at the top. Dumb google.

On 4/1/2020 12:51 PM, Kyle Harkins via groups.io wrote:
No. Not at all. Unless swiss rolls are roman. But then again it is in the name SWISS rolls......

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

On 4/1/2020 7:00 AM, Kyle Harkins via Groups.Io wrote:
I've been eating a lot. That's very Roman. I'll just do it in my tunic. Lol

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.
--

Join Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.