Re: Helloooooo

D. M. VARIANvS

YW. They aren't bad, just different. The best way I've heard described is it's like Chinese food with sweet and sours.  Reviews are much appreciated.

Let's see if I can fix the link again (for some reason, email put a dead area in the link.) BTW, there are all kinds of recipes on the site... these here are for the military and common people.

<https://www.romanobritain.org/2-arl_food/arl-3-common-military.php>

Best, Marsh

On 4/1/2020 11:08 PM, Rich Garrison wrote:
Thanks for the site, I might try some of the foods and practice making them. Grandkids are here as taste testers, lol.

God bless
Rich Garrison

On Apr 1, 2020, at 16:40, Marsh Leg IX Gmail <dmvlegix@...> wrote:

And the link seems to not hyperlink. What bs

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, 13:24 D. M. VARIANvS <varianus@...> wrote:

Go here: <https://www.romanobritain.org/2-arl_food/arl-3-common-military.php> Sorry about the stupid space at the top. Dumb google.

On 4/1/2020 12:51 PM, Kyle Harkins via groups.io wrote:
No. Not at all. Unless swiss rolls are roman. But then again it is in the name SWISS rolls......

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

On 4/1/2020 7:00 AM, Kyle Harkins via Groups.Io wrote:
I've been eating a lot. That's very Roman. I'll just do it in my tunic. Lol

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.
--

Join Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.