Newsletter...

D. M. VARIANvS

Okay, we only did one of these back when, but Josh, Rob and I are going to try and put one out each month. I am not guaranteeing this will always happen and much will hinge on submissions. Your help will make it work. Your excitement will go a long ways. Plus, we will steal recycle material from other places. So here attached, is the one we did at end of 2015. Comments are welcome. Even new guys have good things to add. Questions help -- we might have missed something. Really guys. It might only be a page or two.

Best, Marsh

--
photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS