Re: hello?

D. M. VARIANvS

We're working on something. Sorry to not have more than that.

Marsh

On 1/12/2020 1:52 PM, Ian Clatterbuck wrote:
Hail -
I may still the noob but very Interested in meeting with other members and talk about Roman history/perhaps go over the gear needed for events. Also any updates on future events or gatherings? Perhaps we could get together just to go over formation,drills or talk history

My cell is 5405226402

Feel free to message me or shoot me a call.

Thomas Clatterbuck

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019, 6:18 PM Marsh Wise <marsh@...> wrote:
Is there anybody out there? Or, are your thoughts on other things? Porn for Chris, cougars for Josh, killing more bambis for Paul...

Really. I can't be the only one to post or do stuff. Grab the ball.

photo
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
Legio IX Hispana
Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.

Join Legio-IX-Hispana@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.