Nicknamed callers

Doug Hill

Larry gave nicknames to some of his regular callers.  As I recall, "the Chair" always had something clever to say.  "The Numbers Guy" was the numerologist who called in regularly.  I seem to recall Larry addressing him by his real name once.  Do I remember correctly?

As I've mentioned, I've contributed to the Larry King Show page.  (Of course, anyone can & is welcome to contribute there.)  The wikipedia page also lists 3 nicknamed callers but offers no sources.  (I think they were added before I worked on the page.)  They are "The Todd Cruz Caller", "The Water Is Warm Caller", and "Mr. Radio".  Were these actual regular callers to the show?

Thanks,
--Doug

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 7:21 PM David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...> wrote:

Paul, you can find the Baby Tender story along with several others on this page from the Internet Archive.

Join LarryKing-Fans@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.