Voice of Gork?

Doug Hill

Thanks David.  I had forgotten about the baby tender story, and I don't think I'd heard his story about falling asleep on the air.

I've worked on the "Larry King Show" page at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King_Show and would like to list the voice of Gork.  How do you know that it was Herb Cohen?  BTW, that makes a lot more sense than the answer at the one Gork recording I can find online at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lycL5_3oULg . (I think that its poster must have confused Gork with Mork--but still managed to post a treasure.)

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 9:53 PM David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...> wrote:

Yes! This page has five or six of these classic stories! If you haven’t heard them you’ll love them. If you’ve heard them from his original show on Mutual you’ll love the memories! I haven’t heard the Baby Tender story since the 1980s but I plan to listen to that one next.

https://archive.org/details/Larry_King_Stories

Best,
--Doug

Douglas E. Hill, Ph.D.