Date   

Re: How to pass from CWR to CW???

Pete Millis
 

Just press and hold the CWR button
73 de M3KXZ

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022, 17:25 Phil HB9GUR, <beruberu@...> wrote:
Hello to all of you, I'm new to lab599, I didn't fibd the way to pass from CWR to CW!! Can someone help me??

73 qro from Switzerland HB9GUR
Phil


How to pass from CWR to CW???

Phil HB9GUR
 

Hello to all of you, I'm new to lab599, I didn't fibd the way to pass from CWR to CW!! Can someone help me??

73 qro from Switzerland HB9GUR
Phil


Re: Morse paddle.

VA3SYS
 

There is no need for this, please read Romans reply below.
Keys will be sold in HRO within a month


Re: Morse paddle.

SM6MOJ
 

I can use Western Union to send money to Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is not the subject of sanctions. The border is "only" four hours drive from Rubtsovsk. If Roman  could open a bank account in Kazakhstan, the problem of payment could be solved.


Re: Morse paddle.

VA3SYS
 

Good news!

This is what Roman wrote me this morning:
There is news about the purchase of the CW-500 key - we agreed with HRO, we are preparing a batch of keys for shipment.
 I think within a month the keys will go on sale in the US.
 
 73,
 Roman
 Lab599 support team


Re: Morse paddle.

Glen Jenkins WB4KTF
 

HRO answered the following to me today:

Sorry, but this is not available at this time. 

73, regards

Barry Onigman | N1DNU

Manager, HRO Internet 
Ham Radio Outlet
224 N Broadway STE D12
Salem, NH 03079

E-mail sales@...

TEL: 603-898-3750
TF: 800-444-0047
FAX: 603-898-1041

International Customers, please be sure to see our International Ordering Information Page

http://www.hamradio.com

graphics1

On 7/12/2022 9:04 PM, Glen Jenkins wrote:
Hi
There is a growing group of TX-500 owners in the US interested in the recently released Lab599 CW paddle that plugs into/mounts directly to the CW socket.  Is HRO able to obtain and sell these?

Regards,
Glen Jenkins
WB4KTF 

Sent from my iPhone


Regards,
Glen Jenkins,P.E
WB4KTF 
 
--
--
Glen - WB4KTF, Austin, TX USA


Re: Morse paddle.no

Elan Paim
 

Wow who is this picture look great 
Elan Ea5iwt/ g0uut 


On 13 Jul 2022, at 19:05, Pete Millis <pete.millis@...> wrote:


I use a BaMaKey TP-III which attaches with its magnets to a thin metal plate stuck on my clipboard. The thin metal plate is the type that stick on the back of mobile phones so they can be used with magnet mounts.

The TP-III is a beautiful key to use. I like what Lab599 have done, but it looks very similar to the cheap Chinese keys on eBay and Amazon with same paddle design.

73 de M3KXZ

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022, 17:05 Elan Paim via groups.io, <elanpaim=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Nice key but remember it is for right hand only I love to have it I am left hand so a problem may be they will offer base key you can move around 
Elan Ea5iwt/g0uut 


On 13 Jul 2022, at 17:51, Pete Millis <pete.millis@...> wrote:

I wonder if the key could be manufactured under licence in EU, UK, US or elsewhere? 
de M3KXZ

IMG_20220427_073938_HDR.jpg


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Pete Millis
 

I use a BaMaKey TP-III which attaches with its magnets to a thin metal plate stuck on my clipboard. The thin metal plate is the type that stick on the back of mobile phones so they can be used with magnet mounts.

The TP-III is a beautiful key to use. I like what Lab599 have done, but it looks very similar to the cheap Chinese keys on eBay and Amazon with same paddle design.

73 de M3KXZ

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022, 17:05 Elan Paim via groups.io, <elanpaim=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Nice key but remember it is for right hand only I love to have it I am left hand so a problem may be they will offer base key you can move around 
Elan Ea5iwt/g0uut 


On 13 Jul 2022, at 17:51, Pete Millis <pete.millis@...> wrote:

I wonder if the key could be manufactured under licence in EU, UK, US or elsewhere? 
de M3KXZ


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Elan Paim
 

Nice key but remember it is for right hand only I love to have it I am left hand so a problem may be they will offer base key you can move around 
Elan Ea5iwt/g0uut 


On 13 Jul 2022, at 17:51, Pete Millis <pete.millis@...> wrote:

I wonder if the key could be manufactured under licence in EU, UK, US or elsewhere? 
de M3KXZ


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Pete Millis
 

I wonder if the key could be manufactured under licence in EU, UK, US or elsewhere? 
de M3KXZ


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Elan Paim
 

Hi Randy 
Yes I know but they didn’t send you the tx500 only the cw key okay 
Elan Ea5iwt/g0uut 


On 13 Jul 2022, at 17:43, Randy K7RAN <k7ran@...> wrote:


Yes, the CW-500 key was shipped directly to me from Russia. 
 
To review, here's what I posted in the other thread:
 
>> Ok, I now own an official Lab599 CW-500 key. 
>> Very long story I'd rather not tell fully — it 
>> involves knowing of someone who was traveling 
>> to Russia for other reasons. Bottom line is 
>> that I LOVE IT... What a wonderful piece of 
>> gear. Very organic feel right out of the box. 
>> And... the design of this thing is as nice as 
>> the radio itself. They get an A for ergonomics 
>> and utility — and an A+ for industrial design.
 
And here is what VA3SYS quoted Roman this morning in that same thread:
 
>> Here is what Roman replied this morning: "Thank 
>> you and the community for your interest in our 
>> products! We have already sent several samples of 
>> CW-500 keys to HRO, but have not received a 
>> response yet. Regarding direct sales - at the 
>> moment in the USA it is possible to deliver small 
>> private parcels by regular (regular) mail.  In this 
>> way, several keys have already been delivered to the 
>> USA. The main problem with payment is that PayPal no 
>> longer works in Russia, most banks are under sanctions 
>> and payment by cards from abroad is almost impossible. 
>> If you have the opportunity to pay through an 
>> intermediary in Russia, then we can send the keys by 
>> regular mail. Now we are negotiating with 
>> intermediaries, and we hope that in the near future 
>> we will be able to continue deliveries to the US."
 
Elan, there was no need to create a second thread. Having two threads may spotlight your own opinion, but it takes away from the fuller discussion that involves everyone — including Roman, others like myself who have taken delivery, still others who are trying to figure out how to create a legal group shipment, etc. — in the first thread.
 


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Randy K7RAN
 

Yes, the CW-500 key was shipped directly to me from Russia. 
 
To review, here's what I posted in the other thread:
 
>> Ok, I now own an official Lab599 CW-500 key. 
>> Very long story I'd rather not tell fully — it 
>> involves knowing of someone who was traveling 
>> to Russia for other reasons. Bottom line is 
>> that I LOVE IT... What a wonderful piece of 
>> gear. Very organic feel right out of the box. 
>> And... the design of this thing is as nice as 
>> the radio itself. They get an A for ergonomics 
>> and utility — and an A+ for industrial design.
 
And here is what VA3SYS quoted Roman this morning in that same thread:
 
>> Here is what Roman replied this morning: "Thank 
>> you and the community for your interest in our 
>> products! We have already sent several samples of 
>> CW-500 keys to HRO, but have not received a 
>> response yet. Regarding direct sales - at the 
>> moment in the USA it is possible to deliver small 
>> private parcels by regular (regular) mail.  In this 
>> way, several keys have already been delivered to the 
>> USA. The main problem with payment is that PayPal no 
>> longer works in Russia, most banks are under sanctions 
>> and payment by cards from abroad is almost impossible. 
>> If you have the opportunity to pay through an 
>> intermediary in Russia, then we can send the keys by 
>> regular mail. Now we are negotiating with 
>> intermediaries, and we hope that in the near future 
>> we will be able to continue deliveries to the US."
 
Elan, there was no need to create a second thread. Having two threads may spotlight your own opinion, but it takes away from the fuller discussion that involves everyone — including Roman, others like myself who have taken delivery, still others who are trying to figure out how to create a legal group shipment, etc. — in the first thread.
 


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Elan Paim
 

Hello Elan,

Unfortunately, we cannot receive payment from abroad - PayPal no longer works in Russia, most banks are under sanctions and payment by card is also not possible. With delivery, everything is also not simple - sending from Russia occurs without problems, but when importing to EU countries and the USA, there may be problems with customs (the USA, for example, now blocks supplies from Russia under any pretext).

At the moment, the TX-500 transceiver is possible to purchase only in Russia.

We are negotiating with intermediaries abroad, and we hope that in the near future we will be able to continue deliveries to the EU and the USA.



On 13 Jul 2022, at 17:09, Elan Paim via groups.io <elanpaim@...> wrote:

Hi Randy 
Did you buy it direct from them ? 
Since Roman tell me he cant do it I have the massage from him 
Very strange then 
Elan ea5iwt/g0uut

On 13 Jul 2022, at 17:06, Randy K7RAN <k7ran@...> wrote:

Shipping isn’t the problem. It is completely legal to ship from Russia into the United States — legal from either country’s perspective. Shipping companies like UPS, FedEx and DHL are handling tons of boxes from Russia into the US every day. Moreover, the United States Postal Service receives letters and packages from Russia every single day. As Roman notes in the other thread, the legal issue for consumer goods has to do only with transferring funds. I live in the US, and they shipped mine to me without a problem.


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Elan Paim
 

Hi Randy 
Did you buy it direct from them ? 
Since Roman tell me he cant do it I have the massage from him 
Very strange then 
Elan ea5iwt/g0uut

On 13 Jul 2022, at 17:06, Randy K7RAN <k7ran@...> wrote:

Shipping isn’t the problem. It is completely legal to ship from Russia into the United States — legal from either country’s perspective. Shipping companies like UPS, FedEx and DHL are handling tons of boxes from Russia into the US every day. Moreover, the United States Postal Service receives letters and packages from Russia every single day. As Roman notes in the other thread, the legal issue for consumer goods has to do only with transferring funds. I live in the US, and they shipped mine to me without a problem.


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Randy K7RAN
 

Shipping isn’t the problem. It is completely legal to ship from Russia into the United States — legal from either country’s perspective. Shipping companies like UPS, FedEx and DHL are handling tons of boxes from Russia into the US every day. Moreover, the United States Postal Service receives letters and packages from Russia every single day. As Roman notes in the other thread, the legal issue for consumer goods has to do only with transferring funds. I live in the US, and they shipped mine to me without a problem.


Re: Morse paddle.

kg4zqz
 

i am willing to risk a sanction for an inexpensive key - LOL! after all, nearly all US hams buy stuff made in China...

put my name on the buy list, too


Re: Morse paddle.

KE7IWE
 

Team, I am interested in one too. Hope this can post.


Re: Morse paddle.

VA3SYS
 

If someone has a contact at HRO maybe you can nudge them on this


Re: Morse paddle.

VA3SYS
 

Here is what Roman replied this morning

Thank you and the community for your interest in our products!
 
 We have already sent several samples of CW-500 keys to HRO, but have not received a response yet.
 Regarding direct sales - at the moment in the USA it is possible to deliver small private parcels by regular (regular) mail.  In this way, several keys have already been delivered to the USA.
 The main problem with payment is that PayPal no longer works in Russia, most banks are under sanctions and payment by cards from abroad is almost impossible.
 If you have the opportunity to pay through an intermediary in Russia, then we can send the keys by regular mail.
 
 Now we are negotiating with intermediaries, and we hope that in the near future we will be able to continue deliveries to the United States.
 
 
 Sincerely,
 Novel
 Lab599


Re: Morse paddle.no shipping now

Elan Paim
 

Trust me they will not ship nothing there is big issue at the moment and they ship only in Russia 
I speak to Roman all block now after the last shipping to U.S 
I have a copy to prove it 
Vy 73 elan ea5iwt

On 13 Jul 2022, at 12:22, witmen <witmen@...> wrote:

Add me to the list as well please.

281 - 300 of 2640