LWRS (Lightning War - Red Storm) micro-armour figure-gaming wargaming rules are designed to simulate Divisional level conflicts from 1916 to today. Each element represents a company, which are organised into Battalion sized Combat-Units, which in turn are subordinated to Regimental/Brigade sized Battle Groups. All credits for the rules and content on this site go to Andrew Stevenson.
LW-WW2: Element Scale is 15 vehicles, weapons or 150 men. Ground Scale is 1:10000. Game-Turn Scale is 2 hours. Game Scale is Divisional.
RS-MOD: Element Scale is 15 vehicles, weapons or 150 men. Ground Scale is 1:20000. Game-Turn Scale is 2 hours. Game Scale is Divisional.
- 95 Members
- 28 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: LWRS@groups.io
- Subscribe: LWRSemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: LWRSfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: LWRSemail@example.com
- Help: LWRSfirstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #file-notice 2 Topics
- #photo-notice 1 Topics