This group is dedicated to LTspice. It's independent from the owner of LTspice (Analog Devices (ADI) / Linear Technology (LTC)).
LTspice is a free SPICE program for electronic circuit simulation. Download it at http://www.analog.com/LTspice .
The old LTspice group that was on Yahoo!Groups has been integrated into this group - messages, files and members have been moved here. There is a folder with zip-files containing all the files from the Yahoo group - https://groups.io/g/LTspice/files/z_yahoo/1_LTspiceFiles .
Please use the English language only, in this group.
Please don't attach or include files or pictures in your message. Instead upload files to the folder Temp - https://groups.io/g/LTspice/files/Temp .
Then write a NEW message telling us what you uploaded and why. Please don't point us to "third party" file storage websites.
Don't discuss in the topic "File ... uploaded". Those messages are regularly deleted. Instead, start a new topic with a useful subject title.
This group has many thousands of files of models and schematics. Use these two index files to find what you want:
all_files_z_yahoo.htm (files before 2019),
all_files_z_groups.io.htm (files since 2019).
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.