LS35A@groups.ioThis group is a discussion forum for enthusiasts of the BBC LS3/5A miniature monitor loudspeaker design. We welcome all discussion of the design, history, all the various older and newer licensed manufacturers with true BBC pedigree. We also discuss valuation, DIY building, repairs, tuning and refining audio and music presentation through LS3/5A loudspeakers.
We also welcome discussions about the BBC and its LS series loudspeakers, as well as BBC history relating to audio developments.
Please see http://www.ls35a.com/ for a great introduction to the LS3/5A loudspeaker.
Please note: we do not tolerate spam, political or far-off topic discussions in this group. Civil discussion is the norm.
- 1,554 Members
- 6,621 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.