Topics

WG: Book indonesian industrial Railway

Stefan

Just for your information.

To: Indonesian Industrial Railways , indoindurailways@...

Hello,

I have that massive large big and fat book also since yesterday. 1000 loco photos and all these datas, that is really an impressive work. It's a must have...

Stefan

Am 12.10.2017 um 08:46 schrieb tks71:

Hi All,

I have just received my copy of Uwe Bergmann's new book "Die Dampflokomotiven der Indonesischen Werkbahnen", which comes with an English translation brochure "The Industrial Steam Locomotives of Indonesia".

At 512 pages it is an impressive attempt at listing all steam, electric and compressed-air locomotives delivered to industrial railways in Indonesia (plus one to Portuguese East Timor), including to the sugar industry, agrobusinesses, oil palm industry, forestry, mining, oil production, salt production, mineral extraction, construction, port railways, military railways and other companies.

The book is dedicated to the memory of Ray Gardiner.

It was published by "BahnWerk-Verlag Peter Lindemann" and I obtained my copy from http://schmalspurverlag.de/ in Germany for the price of EUR 50 + S&H.

Regards, Thomas.
--
Indonesian Industrial Railways (SIG)