Topics

Transferring this group to groups.io

Frank Stamford

Hello all,

Could you please refrain from sending any messages on this group until I let you know it is OK to do so.

As a result of the suggestions from several members I am about to start the transfer process of the group from Yahoo to groups.io. This may take up to 48 hours, although it is largely automatic.

Yahoo Groups seem to have a doubtful future and the system is not being maintained. All the past messages will be transferred to groups.io.

You will not need to do anything to remain with the LRRSA Group, just wait until we tell you the process is completed.