Technical Glitches

John Dennis

The Wonders of Technology

Folks, we have a couple of technical hitches in our computer systems at the moment.

Firstly: when attempting to renew your (or apply for) membership online, after pressing "Continue" to go to SecurePay to make your payment the screen goes white and nothing happens. This seems to be happening more often than not at the moment. I have raised a support ticket with SecurePay. If this happens to you, try again another day (or wait for an announcement)

Secondly: Some customers of the online shop are reporting they are unable to checkout. Often seen with an error saying the address is incomplete. This affected five or six customers last week - there may be more. The fix seems to require contacting the online shop support team - nothing you or I can do. If this happens to you please let us know either via FB, the shop "Contact Us" page, or email to sales.

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

Petan

Hi John,

What is the situation with online renewals as per your remarks below, system ok now or wait to a public email here that all is ok?

Thanks

Peter Cokley

From: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Dennis
Sent: Saturday, 30 May 2020 1:51 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: [LRRSA] Technical Glitches

Folks, we have a couple of technical hitches in our computer systems at the moment.

Firstly: when attempting to renew your (or apply for) membership online, after pressing "Continue" to go to SecurePay to make your payment the screen goes white and nothing happens. This seems to be happening more often than not at the moment. I have raised a support ticket with SecurePay. If this happens to you, try again another day (or wait for an announcement)

Secondly: Some customers of the online shop are reporting they are unable to checkout. Often seen with an error saying the address is incomplete. This affected five or six customers last week - there may be more. The fix seems to require contacting the online shop support team - nothing you or I can do. If this happens to you please let us know either via FB, the shop "Contact Us" page, or email to sales.

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

John Dennis

Peter, All,

The situation with subscription payments now appears to have been resolved. 

John Dennis

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 13:35, Petan <yahoomail@...> wrote:

Hi John,

What is the situation with online renewals as per your remarks below, system ok now or wait to a public email here that all is ok?

Thanks

Peter Cokley

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

Petan

Hi John,

Worked ok just now.

Cheers

Peter Cokley

Sent: Monday, 1 June 2020 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Technical Glitches

Peter, All,

The situation with subscription payments now appears to have been resolved. 

John Dennis

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 13:35, Petan <yahoomail@...> wrote:

Hi John,

Thanks

Peter Cokley

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

Iain

John,

I don’t think I got notification of the link to the PDF version of the latest Light Railways. Was it sent can you resdend.

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

P.O. Box 2397

Burwood North, 2134

NSW, Australia

Ph (02) 97010191

Mb 0413 380116

Iain_Stuart@...

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

John Dennis

I have resent your email Iain.

John

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 09:04, Iain <iain_stuart@...> wrote:

John,

I don’t think I got notification of the link to the PDF version of the latest Light Railways. Was it sent can you resdend.

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

P.O. Box 2397

Burwood North, 2134

NSW, Australia

Ph (02) 97010191

Mb 0413 380116

Iain_Stuart@...

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

Geoff WALLACE <gwallace@...>

Hello John,

I did not receive the link either?

———————————————————————
Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria
Australia

On 12 Jun 2020, at 9:04 am, Iain <iain_stuart@...> wrote:

John,

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

P.O. Box 2397
Burwood North, 2134
NSW, Australia

Ph (02) 97010191
Mb 0413 380116

From: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Dennis
Sent: Saturday, 30 May 2020 1:51 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: [LRRSA] Technical Glitches

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

John Dennis

Resent, Geoff

john

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 at 09:19, Geoff WALLACE via groups.io <gwallace=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello John,

I did not receive the link either?

———————————————————————
Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria
Australia

On 12 Jun 2020, at 9:04 am, Iain <iain_stuart@...> wrote:

John,

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

P.O. Box 2397
Burwood North, 2134
NSW, Australia

Ph (02) 97010191
Mb 0413 380116

From: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Dennis
Sent: Saturday, 30 May 2020 1:51 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: [LRRSA] Technical Glitches

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis

Iain

Thanks John

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

P.O. Box 2397

Burwood North, 2134

NSW, Australia

Ph (02) 97010191

Mb 0413 380116

Iain_Stuart@...

Sent: Friday, 12 June 2020 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Technical Glitches

I have resent your email Iain.

John

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 09:04, Iain <iain_stuart@...> wrote:

John,

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

P.O. Box 2397

Burwood North, 2134

NSW, Australia

Ph (02) 97010191

Mb 0413 380116

Iain_Stuart@...

Apologies for these. 

John Dennis