Topics

Speed Limit 20 Plus - sold out !

Frank Stamford

Hello all,

Please note that we have now sold out of Speed Limit 20 Plus, and we are unable to get any more stock.

Frank

Michael C.

Still available from the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway bookshop in Porthmadog.

;-)

Michael Chapman

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

"frank.stamford@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Please note that we have now sold out of Speed Limit 20 Plus, and we are unable to get any more stock.

Frank

Noel Reed

Hello all,

I have travelled on the Gembrook and Crowes lines [as far as Beech Forest] in VR days.

I have also walked from Wangaratta to Targoora on the Whitfield line and travelled back on the open ‘Postal Motor’ in VR days. Targoora looked the same as the picture in ‘Speed Limit 20 Plus’.

I had met  the author, Ted Downs on several occasions at the home of Gifford [Giff] Eardley, Ted’s father in law at Rockdale NSW.

Noel Reed. [once a LRRSA member].

"frank.stamford@... [LRRSA]" wrote:

Hello all,

Please note that we have now sold out of Speed Limit 20 Plus, and we are unable to get any more stock.

Frank

Posted by: Michael Chapman