Topics

: Speed Limit 20 Plus

Frank Stamford

Anyone intending to buy a copy of Speed Limit 20 Plus should not delay. We ordered 64 copies and have already sold more than half, and I think sales will be going equally quickly through other outlets. The publishers also have sold most of the print run.
Frank

Michael C.

We have 20, sorry 19 at the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway in Porthmadog.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1792451634130674&id=362079400501245

Michael Chapman

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

"frank.stamford@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Anyone intending to buy a copy of Speed Limit 20 Plus should not delay. We ordered 64 copies and have already sold more than half, and I think sales will be going equally quickly through other outlets. The publishers also have sold most of the print run.

Frank

Rod Hutchinson

There is a few in Branchline, Victoria, Australia.

Rod Hutchinson
Mooroolbark
Australia

On 8 Dec. 2017 09:24, "frank.stamford@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Anyone intending to buy a copy of Speed Limit 20 Plus should not delay. We ordered 64 copies and have already sold more than half, and I think sales will be going equally quickly through other outlets. The publishers also have sold most of the print run.

Frank

dickwho1

I still have my original.