Topics

: Re: : Re: : New Facebook Group: Light Railways of Australia

Philip G Graham

David

Can you post somewhere a screenshot of your FB LRRSA basic page, please? I still have not yet "...bitten the bullet..."

-PGG-

David Halfpenny

On 20 Sep 2017, at 02:32, philip.graham567@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

David

Can you post somewhere a screenshot of your FB LRRSA basic page, please? I still have not yet "...bitten the bullet..."

Philip, the screen dump of what I see when I visit the Group is at http://tinyurl.com/y96u8f38 (and attached to this email, below).

It shows Group content menu down the left, Discussion in the middle and NO ADS down the right hand side. Yay!

Along the top, left to right are:
Search field with our Group’s name in it
My coin avatar
My first name
The button that goes to my Home page
FBP Options button
Friend request button (none outstanding)
Messages button (none outstanding)
Notifications button (one outstanding)
Help button
Down arrow to the Facebook settings menu

David