Topics

Queensland Accident Files

David in Avenel

Hello all,

Recently there was a link provided to a list of these files and I created a tab meaning to get back to it and have a look.   Just tried it and thought I would download some to read but alas I cannot find anywhere that permits a download.   Clearly I am a complete novice at this computer malarky and would relish some advice on how one downloads from Google drive or whatever it is called.

--
best wishes,
David in Avenel.au

John Dennis

I assume you have got to the list of files by following this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByB-ppGeDyvwVnJrSDIxdnRESWM

If you right click on a filename one of the options presented to you is "Download".

John