From: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io> On Behalf Of Petan
Sent: Monday, 17 September 2018 11:17 AM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: [LRRSA] QR closed lines 1955

Some here research long closed government lines so I offer 1955 Tweed, Canungra (last year), Beaudesert, Cleveland (closed 1960 steam era line) and Ipswich lines (still open as rebuilt electric) plus Tivoli branch data from QLD Commissioner for Railways 1955 Annual Report.

Cheers Peter Cokley

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mwhXJLQ2fSAq0c--iudFlSUWTfj6ZJve/view