Topics

Online interactive 3D map of NSW

John Cleverdon

Hello all,
Following on from my postings about online interactive 3D maps, there is now one of NSW, for those planning to to travel or research in NSW.
The map can be found at: https://nsw.digitaltwin.terria.io/

You can also add NSW map data to the map.

John Cleverdon
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
John's web page: https://johncleverdon.neocities.org/
LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/john-cleverdon/a/a81/2b

Tony & Rebecca

John,

Thanks for the link.

I was looking at our property on the satellite imagery and it is the best of 5 years out of date. Hopefully it is more up to date in other areas. I’ve seen the same in other satellite images where one area is reasonably current and others are old. None the less, still great to look around for planning as you mentioned.

cheers

Mike Bickford

I was also surprised how old the aerial photography was. At least 9 to 10 years old for Harden & district. Same for SixMaps. GoogleMaps aerials are only a few years old and higher resolution.

Mike Bickford