Topics

OFF TOPIC German narrow gauge

Michael C.

Dear all,

Greetings from England.

Thank you for the latest issue of Light Railways - a super issue as always.

A couple of weeks ago I uploaded some images to Flickr showing my recent trip to Germany.

I have now finished uploading an album showing the 750mm gauge Lößnitzgrundbahn.

If you are ever in Dresden the railway is a very short distance away via commuter train from Dresden.

I broke the journey to have a quick look at Moritzburg castle so there are a couple of images showing this too.

Take a look if you're interested.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt
Follow me on Twitter @mikenarrowgauge
Support the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly

In a message dated 01/08/2017 02:00:59 GMT Daylight Time, Chapmanmchapman@... writes:
Dear all,

I've just come back from Germany. 'Several' photographs were taken...

I have uploaded a couple of collections to Flickr:

The 15" gauge Dresdner Parkeisenbahn is here:

The newly-extended Weißeritztalbahn is here:

I also have images from the Lößnitzgrundbahn which I'll upload shortly...