Topics

OFF TOPIC Even more Narrow gauge photos from the UK

Michael C.

Dear all,

I called in at Waunfawr on the Ffestiniog Railway's Welsh Highland Railway today.

The new-build 'Lyn' from the Lynton & Barnstaple Railway was visiting.

It looks similar to a Puffing Billy Na class, only smaller.

Photographs are now online at Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157701360382925/with/44648458942/

Take a look if you are interested.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman
(Should be in Adelaide next weekend... then Pichi Richi...)