Topics

New Facebook Group: Light Railways of Australia

Frank Stamford

Hello all.

A new Facebook Group has been set up called 'Light Railways of Australia'.

It has been designed to serve the similar purpose to this Yahoo Group.

Contributions by members of this Group are very welcome.

The Group is for people interested in the types of railways described in 'Light Railways' magazine. There are already a number of interesting photographs in the Group and members of this Yahoo Group  are encouraged to have a look at the new Group and to join.

You will find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LightRailwaysAustralia/

David in Avenel

Noted Frank.   The trouble with parallel groups for the same interest, all the yahoo ones have died or are in the deep doldrums with the FB version seemingly more immediate or something.   I'm not a fan of FB despite having an account as I find time to view something other than yahoo - where it end up in my email inbox anyway - time wasted on doing something more productive.

Oh and I don't have a smart phone because I can't justify the monthly cost for the occasional use other than just as a phone.

On 14 September 2017 at 10:34, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hello all.

A new Facebook Group has been set up called 'Light Railways of Australia'.

It has been designed to serve the similar purpose to this Yahoo Group.

Contributions by members of this Group are very welcome.

The Group is for people interested in the types of railways described in 'Light Railways' magazine. There are already a number of interesting photographs in the Group and members of this Yahoo Group  are encouraged to have a look at the new Group and to join.

You will find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LightRailwaysAustralia/

best wishes,
David in Avenel.au
{Before you change anything, learn why it is the way it is.)