Topics

narrow guage convention

Mick Thomas

Hi, Is LRRSA going to have a presence at the upcoming narrow guage convention in Geelong at easter, primarily a sales table. thanks Mick.

John Dennis

Yes Mick,

We will have a sales table there.  With luck, we might even have a credit card reader!

Anything in particular you are looking for? I don't know whether we will manage to have everything we stock, but could always make sure that we take along special requests.

John

On 29 March 2017 at 16:36, mdt960@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi, Is LRRSA going to have a presence at the upcoming narrow guage convention in Geelong at easter, primarily a sales table. thanks Mick.

Rod Hutchinson

Yes LRRSA will be in attendance.  Bill Hanks & John Dennis will run the table selling books.

Rod Hutchinson
Mooroolbark
Australia

Registrar: Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Convention, Easter 2017
http://www.austnarrowgaugeconvention.com
https://m.facebook.com/13th-Australian-Narrow-Gauge-Convention-2017-1050060581724879/

On 29 Mar 2017 17:23, "mdt960@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi, Is LRRSA going to have a presence at the upcoming narrow guage convention in Geelong at easter, primarily a sales table. thanks Mick.

Mick Thomas

Thanks Rod & John.   John could you put a copy of " Anatomy of a narrow gauge baldwin"in for me please, cheers Mick Thomas

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Rod Hutchinson rodhutchy@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Yes LRRSA will be in attendance.  Bill Hanks & John Dennis will run the table selling books.

Rod Hutchinson
Mooroolbark
Australia

Registrar: Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Convention, Easter 2017
http://www.austnarrowgaugeconvention.com
https://m.facebook.com/13th-Australian-Narrow-Gauge-Convention-2017-1050060581724879/

On 29 Mar 2017 17:23, "mdt960@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi, Is LRRSA going to have a presence at the upcoming narrow guage convention in Geelong at easter, primarily a sales table. thanks Mick.

John Dennis

It shall be done...

John