Topics

Narrow Gauge photographs.

Michael C.

Dear all,

Further to the below email thread I am now back in the UK.

If you are interested I have uploaded several collections of images from my trips whilst in Australia.

The Pichi Richi Coffee Pot is here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157674155658238

The Pichi Richi Afghan Express is here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157701918241504

The National Railway Museum in Adelaide is here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157701960211954

The Kerrisdale Mountain Railway including the new steam locomotive is here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157674260740928

Puffing Billy's Menzies Creek museum is here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157672103510477

The Puffing Billy Climax trip can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157701980111534

The Q Train at Bellarine can be see here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157672126044237

Puffing Billy can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157674391476488

Take a look if you are interested.