Topics

Narrow gauge bucket list.

Michael C.

Dear all,

At this point I would normally apologise for filling your inboxes with emails plugging photo albums on Flickr about a visit to a narrow gauge railway somewhere in the UK...

Today is no exception; however, today's album of images was captured on the 30th September at Quorn in South Australia when I travelled on the Pichi Richi Railway and the Coffee Pot.

I've known about this vehicle for over twenty years and it has been on my bucket list to see and do - mission accomplished - another one crossed off the list.

The carriage only seats 22 and books out well in advance; however, you get a train ride, welcome aboard drink, food, a photo run-past and a shed tour - it was awesome!

For more information visit: https://www.pichirichirailway.org.au/train-services/coffee-pot

My photos can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157674155658238

Take a look of you are interested.

Michael Chapman
Normally resident in West Yorkshire but currently in Melbourne - Climax trip at Puffing Billy tomorrow, but that's another story...