From: LRRSA@groups.io [mailto:LRRSA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Colin Harvey
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2018 1:23 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Mystery narrow gauge

Rod, it's a detail from this image http://handle.slv.vic.gov.au/10381/137270
of the south bank of the Yarra next to Princes Bridge - now the site of Hamer Hall.
Colin

Rod Hutchinson

http://handle.slv.vic.gov.au/10381/137270

This is the correct link.

Rod Hutchinson
Mooroolbark
Australia

On Thu, 14 Jun. 2018, 13:43 Hunslet, <hunslet@...> wrote:

Regretfully, the link doesn’t want to work!

Hunslet.

of the south bank of the Yarra next to Princes Bridge - now the site of Hamer Hall.
Colin

Hunslet

Aaaah yes, that works.   Thanks.

Peter Neve