Topics

Mulgrave 'piecart'

neville conder

hi all
Had a query about the Mulgrave 'piecart' on another yahoo group which had me wondering did it go to preservation or is it still at Mulgrave?
Neville Conder

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

--- neville conder <nconder@...> wrote:

hi all
Had a query about the Mulgrave 'piecart' on another
yahoo group which had me wondering did it go to
preservation or is it still at Mulgrave?
Neville Conder>>>>>
Hi Neville,
ISTR a reort a couple of months ago saying
it was still in the area opposite the loco depot where
I saw it during Operation Hurricane a few years ago.

Cheers
Brad

#### LocoShed Australasia Website ####
http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
** Australian Industrial & Preserved Railways.
** Railways of the Philippines and South East Asia
** LocoShed Express in 'Railway Digest'
** Asst editor: Asia-Rail magazine.

http://mail.yahoo.com