LRRSA Zoom entertainment meeting - 10 December 2020

Frank Stamford

On Thursday 10 December at 8.00 pm AEDT (ACT, NSW, Vic., and Tas. Time). the LRRSA will be holding an online meeting via Zoom. It will go for about 60 to 90 minutes, but you will be free to leave at any time.
Times in other places: 7.30pm in SA; 7.00pm in Qld; 5.00pm in WA; 0900 UTC
After a brief introduction giving news of LRRSA activities, John Browning will speak about the 2 ft gauge railways built on the Western Front in World War I and the stories of the war service locomotives that found their way to Queensland after the war to haul sugar cane.
You do not need to be a member of the LRRSA to attend this meeting. It is open to anyone anywhere in the world. To participate you will need to register your interest, which is easy at our website https://www.lrrsa.org.au/

and clicking "Zoom in".
(If there are more than 100 registrations, preference will be given to financial members of the LRRSA)
It is preferred that registrations are made no later than Tuesday 8 December at which time the meeting invitations will be emailed. Registration after that date may be accepted, but is not guaranteed. Pre-registrations will not be accepted after 7 pm AEDT on the day of the meeting.
If you have not used Zoom before we can provide assistance. You can use a PC, tablet or mobile phone, but if using a PC you will at least need speakers or headphones to participate.