Topics

LRRSA News.

John Dennis

Firstly, all meetings scheduled for April have been cancelled. It is likely that our meetings will be unable to be held for some time. Further updates will be announced here, on our facebook page and group, and the LRRSA web page http://lrrsa.org.au .

The mail out for LR272 (April 2020) was planned to be done on Thursday 19th, but due to a miscommunication with the printers, we didn't have a magazine to send. Plan B was to hold the mail out last Thursday (26th) but considering the restrictions on gatherings, and the participants being in the high-risk category, we felt it best not to meet as a group.

Plan C was for three regulars to pick up a third of the magazines, envelopes, labels and the inserts, (arriving at scheduled times to avoid one another) and then deliver the packed magazines back to Emerald for posting, hopefully on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. That plan was scuppered slightly when the magazine delivery didn't occur until 4pm yesterday (Friday).

We are still proceeding with three people packing one third of the mags, but now the best we can do is to post the magazines on Monday, assuming we are not in a lockdown status and Frank is comfortable taking everything to the PO.

There will be a further update when the magazine is finally handed over to Australia Post.

John Dennis

Grahame Clark <gclark1066@...>

Thank you for all your efforts at this difficult time. And please pass that on to your helpers
Your work is much appreciated by me
Grahame

On 28 Mar 2020, at 1:54 pm, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:

[...]

David in Avenel

I suggest that that is echoed by all of us Grahame.  Difficult times demand unusual work arounds.

--

cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au

Nick Sheridan s

Thanks for letting us know!
Cheers nick

Sent on the go with Vodafone
Get Outlook for Android

Bob Thornton

G'day John,

well done mate, creative thinking reigns.... :)

cheers,
Bob Thornton
Skipton AU