Topics

LR #190

Chris Stratton

A couple of queries about info in the latest LR magazine, #190.

On page 26 there is a heading for Ron Leonard, but I'm sure it was Rod
Leonard in previous issues. Anyone know which is right? Also in the
same section it lists Ron/Rod as having Planet #3570 of 1952. I have
it listed as #3540 of 1952. Again, anyone know which is correct?

On page 27 in the Alexandra section it mentions a Kelly & Lewis loco
named Flora. Is this a different Flora to the one used at Captain Cook
Dock in Sydney which was a Caldwell according to the article in LR not
too long ago?

Regards,
Chris