Topics

Locomotive Page change of address

John Cleverdon <johnc@...>

Hello all,
As part of my upcoming move to the NBN and the change of Internet provider to Telstra (since I can no longer have separate phone and Net providers), I will lose my Chariot/TPG web page.

Therefore, my (new) Locomotive Page website is now at: https://johncleverdon.neocities.org/lp2.html
Note though that it has not been updated since 2014 or 2015.

John Cleverdon
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
John's web page: https://johncleverdon.neocities.org/
LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/john-cleverdon/a/a81/2b

Brad P

Hi John,
               Still a regularly used resource for me mate.

Brad