Topics

Light Railways 277

John Dennis

Better late than never! We had a bit of a delay with the delivery of Light Railways 277, which pushed the mailout back a week. The magazine has now been handed over to Australia Post - members should see the mag dropping into their letter boxes over the next few days.  It's another cracking issue - contents are:

The Bellinger River breakwater story (NSW)
Yallourn, the early years – part 3 (Vic)
Lewis’ ballast siding, Pomborneit, (Vic)
Looking Back - Queensland Mills miscellany
plus the usual letters, field reports, industrial and heritage railway news.

For non-members the magazine can be purchased from your local newsagent or online from the LRRSA shop: https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No277-February-2021 as either a printed magazine or as a PDF.

John Dennis

Hunslet

Thank you, John.

I look forward to receiving the next issue – it usually takes about a week to get through Customs and across the border to Junee!

Cheers,

Pete

Peter Neve OAM