Light Railways 276

John Dennis

The originally planned mailout date for Light Railways 276 was to be last week, but we pushed it back so we could do a traditional mailout. The magazine has now been handed over to Australia Post, so with luck Melbourne members should see it next week, those living further away it might be the week after.  It's another packed 48 page edition.
Contents of this issue are:
- The Luggage Point Tramway, Brisbane – Part 1
- Memories of Garratts on Tasmania’s West Coast
- Looking Back - South Australian miscellany
- Light Railways 276 – a milestone...
- Wilmar 40 tonne locomotive upgrades
- Book Review - In the Shadow of the Prom
Plus the usual Field Reports, Letters and Heritage & Tourist News, with the back cover displaying a couple of photos of the AIS Nebo Colliery
If you are not a member pick it up at your local newsagent, or buy online from https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No276-December-2020 - available in printed and PDF format.

Bruce McLean

John,

Received your email yesterday.  Received my Light Railways at Kangaroo Flat this morning.

Something has failed somewhere with Australia Post!

Regards,
Bruce

On 26/11/2020 12:27 pm, John Dennis wrote:
[...]

Wow. Overnight delivery from Melbourne to regional Victoria. Remarkable.

John