Topics

Light Railways 275

John Dennis

Light Railways 275, the October 2020 issue, has been entrusted to Australia Post for delivery. It should drop into your letterboxes some time soon - or for non-members, it should be available at your usual newsagent. As usual, it is available (Print or PDF) from the online shop: https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No275-October-2020

Contents include:
- Tasmanian Main Line Railway - part 2 (Tas)
- Henry’s locomotive operation at Forrest – 1921 (Vic)
- Yallourn, the early years – part 2 (Vic)
Plus a host of most interesting letters, a couple of field reports, the usual Industrial and Heritage news, and a book review.

John Dennis

Ross Mainwaring

Hi John,

Just letting you know that my friend Dick Lile of the USA received his Mount Lyell book the other day.

Also, the West Coast Wilderness Railway at Queenstown begins running again at the end of this month.

Regards,
Ross

Sent from Outlook

Light Railways 275, the October 2020 issue, has been entrusted to Australia Post for delivery. It should drop into your letterboxes some time soon - or for non-members, it should be available at your usual newsagent. As usual, it is available (Print or PDF) from the online shop: https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No275-October-2020

Contents include:
- Tasmanian Main Line Railway - part 2 (Tas)
- Henry’s locomotive operation at Forrest – 1921 (Vic)
- Yallourn, the early years – part 2 (Vic)
Plus a host of most interesting letters, a couple of field reports, the usual Industrial and Heritage news, and a book review.

John Dennis

John Dennis

Thanks Ross,

All good news. WCWR is on my list to ride (again) once we are let free.

John

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 at 13:59, Ross Mainwaring <rossmainwaring@...> wrote:
[...]

Michael C.

G'day all,

I'm very fortunate to have been on the West Coast Wilderness Railway a couple of times.

I have photos online at Flickr.

Take a look if you're interested.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/55958391@N07/3ehsoJ

Regards,