Light Railways 273

John Dennis

The mailout team gathered yesterday, spread out so as to obey the social distancing rules, and with a changeover part way through to keep the number of visitors to 5. Light Railways 273, the June 2020 issue, has now been handed into the care of Australia Post. Who knows when you might receive yours! This looks to be a most interesting issue, with articles and reports covering most states of Australia.
If you are not a member of the Society, the magazine should be available at your usual source soon, or right now from the online shop in either printed or PDF form: https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No273-June-2020

Rod Hutchinson

I have been to this place.

Dumont d’Urville base, Terre Adélie, Antarctica

Regards
Rod Hutchinson
Mooroolbark, Australia

On Fri, 22 May 2020, 15:30 John Dennis, <jdennis412@...> wrote:
The mailout team gathered yesterday, spread out so as to obey the social distancing rules, and with a changeover part way through to keep the number of visitors to 5. Light Railways 273, the June 2020 issue, has now been handed into the care of Australia Post. Who knows when you might receive yours! This looks to be a most interesting issue, with articles and reports covering most states of Australia.
If you are not a member of the Society, the magazine should be available at your usual source soon, or right now from the online shop in either printed or PDF form: https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No273-June-2020

Phil Rickard

How long ago Rod?

Any old rail lying around?

cheers   Phil Rickard

bjr2105

John,

Can you advise when those of us with a PDF only subscription will be receiving our email advice with download link please?

Regards,

Bruce Rankin

The mailout team gathered yesterday, spread out so as to obey the social distancing rules, and with a changeover part way through to keep the number of visitors to 5. Light Railways 273, the June 2020 issue, has now been handed into the care of Australia Post. Who knows when you might receive yours! This looks to be a most interesting issue, with articles and reports covering most states of Australia.
If you are not a member of the Society, the magazine should be available at your usual source soon, or right now from the online shop in either printed or PDF form: https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Light-Railways-No273-June-2020

John Dennis

Hello Bruce,

I try to time that with the arrival of the printed magazine into members letter boxes. Today is the second business day since the LR was posted, that's normally my trigger, so it should be sent out this afternoon.

John

On Tue, 26 May 2020, 9:10 am bjr2105, <brucerankin@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi John,

Wonderful.  I thought I’d missed it as my hard drive crashed over the weekend – just recovered.

Cheers,