Topics

Light Railways 264

John Dennis

Apologies to all those who see this email twice, but I accidentally sent it via yahoo groups rather than to groups.io - thanks to Philip Graham for letting me know.

Light Railways 264 - December 2018 - was handed over to Australia Post on Monday, so some of you may have already received it. This issues contents are:

The Torrumbarry Tramway, a journey (Vic)
End of an era, a driver’s perspective (Dreamworld, Qld)
Looking back (Mossman, Qld)
Industrial Railway News - 17 items from around Australia and Fiji
Field Reports - A.& D. Munro’s Cabarlah Tramway (Qld)
Letters - Beware up in the Dandenongs; The Cheetham Salt Chronicles – Part 6 (LR 263); WW1 Surplus and Memorialised Locomotives (H&T report LR 263)
Obituary - Arthur J Straffen
Heritage & Tourist News - 13 items from Australia, UK and USA

Delivery to members soon, available at you local newsagent shortly, or available in either paper or PDF form from the LRRSA online shop - go to http://lrrsa.org.au and follow the link.

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales