Topics

Light Railways 256

John Dennis

Light Railways 256, August 2017, was packed last night, and is now in the hands of Australia Post. The packing process was a little complicated as we needed to send reminder letters to those who haven't yet renewed. A big thank you to those who have renewed - your magazine will be in letter box shortly (*) but for non-members (and those newly converted to non-members) the mag will be in the newsagent very soon. Or even better, renew - we will send you the magazine by return post.
(*) - subject to the vagaries of Australia Post delivery

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales Officer