Topics

Light Railways

Hunslet

I’ve noted no postings as to receipt of the current issue of Light Railway by subscribers … but mine arrived at Junee NSW yesterday, Friday 4/8, bearing a postal imprint of 2/8.

Peter Neve

Frank Stamford

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your message.

They are definitely in circulation and I think they all went normally this month!

On 5/08/2017 9:05 PM, 'Hunslet' hunslet@... [LRRSA] wrote:
�

I�ve noted no postings as to receipt of the current issue of Light Railway by subscribers � but mine arrived at Junee NSW yesterday, Friday 4/8, bearing a postal imprint of 2/8.

Peter Neve

�

Chris Stratton

I’m not expecting mine just yet, I forgot to renew and only did it last Thursday.

Regards,

Chris