Topics

Hairyleg 2018

Petan

The latest 2018 Hairyleg kmz file (4MB file size) is now available from my Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qgWfJ_ov9-Kqvq6tLdrpErDQafMcrJpI/view

John “Hairyleg” (LRRSA member) asked that any comments or questions appear on this Railpage thread https://www.railpage.com.au/f-p2097795.htm#2097795  Obviously that is to ensure people can see everyone else's comments so the extra knowledge can be shared. If you make a comment elsewhere that maybe only those who are members of that group can learn from your remarks. Railpage can be easily  viewed by non members.

I have found several extras around the Tweed which I know are correct as I sent my recently discovered research material to John for the kmz. Even the Salisbury TNT freight yard from my January / March Australian Railway History article makes an appearance in the kmz file. Many more just waiting to be found.

Cheers

Peter Cokley